Resume Writer - Remote Jobs in Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Pakistan
We are looking to hire Resume Writers with strong English, a continuous learning attitude, and a results-oriented mindset.
OUR KEY STRENGTHS: Translating complex client goals into top-quality job seeker documents, a hunger for learning, high levels of adaptability, strong communications, taking calculated risks, a focus on collaboration, building transparent and long-term stakeholder relationships, and a strong goal-achievement orientation.
YOUR GOAL: To ease the job search of our American clients through the creation of high-quality content and strategic advice. Your first priority is to meet and/or exceed client expectations in terms of deadline and quality management. This is a full-time position. You will be working Mon-Fri, 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week.RESPONSIBILITIES
It should be noted that these are the base responsibilities for the position. You may be asked to take on tasks that fall outside of the stated responsibilities. These tasks can be projects, initiatives, or actions necessary for the business’s growth and may fall under the purview of other departments (sales, marketing, finance, or HR) We will do our best to make sure that these tasks align with your interests/background.
- Interact with American clients on a daily basis; should have an easy-to-understand accent and complete knowledge of American culture and mannerisms. These interactions will be in the form of emails and online calls.
- Answer emails professionally and engage with clients; a strong customer orientation is necessary.
- Study resources and learning quickly. A passion for learning is necessary because you will have to stay up-to-date on industry trends and news.
- Write resumes, LinkedIn profile content, cover letters. Analyze job listings from a variety of industries.
- Identify and rectify procedural issues; create structured and data-based proposals.
- Communicate with the goal of creating comprehension and understanding towards internal and external customers.
- Graduated from a top university in Pakistan.
- Broad academic background where you have studied in different fields e.g., you went from studying biology to computers to business administration.
- Great grades in English classes; 85%+ score in English as a subject.
- Previous experience in resume writing, editing, and customer service.
- Pick your working hours
- Salary: 50,000 - 80,000 PKR/month, including performance-based bonuses
- Health insurance and provident fund with employer match after one working year.
- Average salary after one working year based on performance= approx. 80,000 PKR/month.
- Two-month paid maternity/paternity leave after one working year.
- Aggressive internal growth opportunities.
- 10-30 paid days off/year based on performance and seniority.Job Specification
Original jobs : https://www.mustakbil.com/jobs/job/541469