Concrete Laborer - Oakdale, MN Jobs in Oakdale, United States


Norhart is driven by a simple purpose, to create a better way for us all to live. To fulfill that purpose, we need a fantastic team. As a Concrete Laborer, you play an integral role in creating quality apartments for our residents to call home for years to come. You will work with our team in new construction, building apartments from the ground up. To be successful in this role you must be reliable, detail-oriented, and communicate effectively. Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 am- 3:30 pmA. Journeyman - $40.00/hr.B. Apprentice 4 - $37.00/hr.C. Apprentice 3 - $33.00/hr.D. Apprentice 2 - $28.00/hr.E. Apprentice 1 - $23.00/hr.RequirementsThe following description of work to be performed by this individual is not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, it focuses on the major tasks that must be accomplished. There are many necessary activities to satisfy any of the following performance guidelines.Minimum 1 year of experience as a concrete laborer (a must)Able to lift 50+ pounds on a daily basisAble to understand direction and retain informationOperate trowel, float, screed, shovel, and rakeOnly about 20% is finish work, the other 80% is a variety of footing, poured walls, etc.

Original jobs : https://us.mustakbil.com/jobs/job/862531