Gas leakage: Doctor injured in cylinder blast


RAWALPINDI: A doctor was injured in a gas cylinder blast in a hostel room at the Holy Family Hospital on Thursday evening. Hospital sources said that the explosion was caused by gas leakage that left Dr Salman, who was living in the room with his family, injured, and burnt furniture and other valuables to ashes. The sources said that valuables worth over Rs600,000 were damaged. Dr Salman was shifted to the hospital for treatment to the injuries stated to be non-lethal. His family members were not hurt in the incident.


Original news : http://tribune.com.pk/story/1165536/gas-leakage-doctor-injured-cylinder-blast/