KARACHI : They say one picture is worth a thousand words. A large majority around the globe don’t really understand how beautiful Pakistan really is. This year, The Express Tribune, with the help of its supremely talented readers and Instagrammers held a competition to give the world a tiny glimpse into the Pakistan they don’t know about.
Photographers from all over Pakistan took some of the most breathtaking pictures and used the hashtag #ETBESTOF2017 to enter the competition. While all our entries were phenomenal, due to space constraints we are producing 20 of the most-liked photos here:
1. Majestic View of snow clad mountains from Ayubia National Park, Muree.
6. This picture captures the stunning beauty of Neelum Valley, Azad Kashmir.
7. Watching the day end from Gorakh Hill Station, Sindh.
11. View of Hiran Minar, dating back to early 17th century in the town of Sheikhupura, Punjab.
15. Aerial view of Alpurai, capital of Shangla in K-P after a recent snowfall.
The rally is being held in connection with the 70th independence day celebrations of the country
Kholoud, Fatima want followers to see a different side of Gaza
Talpur dynasty’s masterpiece stretching 18km on a hill 110 feet high in the ruins
More in Pakistan
Original news : https://tribune.com.pk/story/1595881/10-20-breathtaking-photos-etbestof2017/