After deceiving death threats, the shooting of Salman Khan’s Race 3 has been put on hold.
According to The Hindustan Times, the 52-year-old actor was escorted home by police after armed men reached the set of the film on Tuesday. The death threats were issued to him by gangster from the Bishnoi community that worships black bucks. Salman’s appearance at the black buck case led to this situation, reported Mumbai Mirror.
The Tiger Zinda Hai actor was charged with poaching an endangered animal 10 years ago and the case has been going on in Jodhpur since then.
Police arrived on set of Race 3 in Film City and told the producer that the filming needs to be stopped immediately for security concerns. Salman was escorted home by six cops and has been asked to keep a low profile for a few days. No arrests have been made yet.
On January 5, gangster Lawrence Bishnoi of Rajasthan threatened the Dabangg actor. He said, “Salman will be killed here in Jodhpur. Then he will come to know about our real identity. Now, if police want me to do some major crime, I shall kill Salman and that too in Jodhpur.”
Lawrence has been charged with over 20 attempts to murder, carjacking, extortion and snatching.
The police are taking these threats very seriously and have added extra security measures for the actor.
Have something to add to the story? Share in the comments below.
Actor took to Twitter to treat his fans to a glimpse of his hot new avatar
This is the first time Salman is going to be part of the blockbuster franchise...
The actor spoke to the media ahead of his birthday celebrations
More in Film
Original news : https://tribune.com.pk/story/1605984/4-race-3-shooting-stalled-armed-men-reach-sets/